How have you used Reveri to manage your pain?

Come here to share how you’ve used Reveri’s Manage Pain exercise!

• Was it for a surgery, a headache, child labor, or something else?
  • What kind of results did you get?
  • Any questions?

Drop it all below in a reply!

Just got it and will try it for my arthritis, backache, and old surgical pain.

I have suffered from severe chronic pain for several years, getting much worse over the past few months. I am awaiting spinal fusion and decompression surgery for compressed nerve roots in my lumbar spine. I now have to use a cane to walk, the pain has been absolutely excrutiating, and some days its really very difficult to see any light at the end of the tunnel.
I watched a podcast with Dr Spiegle today, heard about the app, and thought ive got nothing to lose and everything to gain if it works even a little. Honestly, i was pretty skeptical.
I was shocked and amazed. It WORKED! I really, really doubted that it would. But, i kept an open mind, and it worked after just ONE session.
I am looking forward to seeing where i go from here with it.
Thank you, Dr. Spiegle! I believe this literally has saved my life.

6 Likes

Wow, thats soooo awesome to hear! Congratulations. Cherrs, wendy

1 Like

Hope it helped you. Best

Thats so great! Well done. May I ask which exercises did you do and how often and for how many days before you found relief? Is the pain completely gone or you can better cope with it? Kind regards, Nadia

Am in lowest hypnotizability group so hard to motivate myself. Ten years of excruciating fibromyalgia pain with nothing helping, from acupuncture, meds, exercise , yoga, qi gong, etc.have not been able to float my arm here.

I hoped to find sessions targeting acute post surgery pain since I heard it mentioned in some of the promotional material. All I can find is one session on managing pain which seems to be tailored to chronic pain, and 3 short sessions that are related. Am I missing some content?