What are you using Reveri to work on?

Hi Shelby
Your alcohol question: It went very well for a week and then the social events started and back to the old habits. Committed again from today. I was considering what would help and I was thinking a slight variation on the alcohol hypnosis from Dr Spiegel would help, cause I can hear it in my head as I type this but somehow it no longer graps me as it did the first time.
Public speaking: I am using the fear & anxiety sessions, picturing a normal reaction and practising awareness and being ok with my flushed face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Motion/seasickness! Iā€™ve tried all the pills, the patch, the natural remedies, essential oils, bracelets, gingerā€¦.

I am using Reveri to release the grief of the losses I am experiencing since the pandemic shut-down. Most importantly, my loved one was diagnosed with anorexia immediately after having Covid, and our lives turned upside down. I felt helpless. I am their primary support and I am struggling to accept the reality that everything has changed as anorexia continues. I am trying to find a modality of healing for my loved one and myself.

2 Likes

Hi,
I found this app via the RESETTER podcast. I actually joined ~week ago to check if I can be hypnotized :grin:. Turned out Iā€™m a Diplomat.
I started to use the eating well hypnosis 7 days ago. This is interesting but I donā€™t feel the need of buffering with food anymore. Still question if this is workingā€¦but I keep practicing. I do not have anything to lose and much to gain. Besides Iā€™m very relaxed after each session.

1 Like

I love blending frozen berries with almond milk to create a creamy, sugar-free alternative to ice cream. I use both regular almond milk and the one designed for coffee (which has sugar but less than ice cream) for added flavor and texture. Itā€™s a delicious and healthy treat that satisfies my sweet cravings without any guilt!

I started using Reveri around 12 months ago but not to my advantage only here and there. Then I realized that all the goals that were being set , all the things I needed and expectations of life were just not happening. So, I started a new journey of self care and found that self hypnosis is working extremely well for me. I am meeting my goal of getting back into a good metabolic healthy state ( keeping myself in ketosis) and being proactive in daily work and sharper in my mind. Iā€™ve been catching myself from spiralling out of control. There has been great progress over these last three months staying on track , even with a new diagnosis of Lymes disease. I use the Eat Well, Quit any Habit, Breathing Exercises Improve Focus. Can not thank Dr Spiegel enough for bringing this "mind instrument " to the forefront of this age.

3 Likes

Hello! Can you tell me if there are close captions? Thank you! Also how often do you add new material? Doing a trial on today is day 6. Thank you so much!

Hi Shan! There are no closed captions in the sessions; itā€™s audio only for now. We are constantly working to develop the Reveri app in line with our community feedback. We donā€™t have a rigid schedule for adding new exercises, but when we launched on Christmas 2021, we had 6 exercises. Now we have ~20. In addition, weā€™ve added dozens of new features and product experiences. For example, besides creating two new focus sessions in February this year, we just added a whole new personalized experience to the sleep sessions.

Thank you for answering my question :smiling_face:

Hi, I joined to control my anxiety as I have suffered from it for many years and it gets in the way of me reaching my full potential. Also, I am part of that sandwich generation where I have a young child and am caring for a parent with dementia, and working full time. It isnā€™t easy as there are not a lot of resources or family to support me outside of my husband and some friends. Additionally, I would like to manage work stress which also piles up and interferes with my ability to focus 100% of my energy on myself, family, and home the way I should. All of the stress impacts my anxiety, procrastination and weight/health. My goal is that by tackling anxiety and these other issues through hypnosis that I will make improvements across the board.

1 Like

I came on to quit vaping

Hi, Iā€™m Joanie. I am here to quit smoking. I have been trying for 20 years off and on.